Sunday, September 27

The house of Night Series

After she is Marked, 16-year-old Zoey Redbird enters the House of Night and learns that she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess Nyx. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite club, is mis-using her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny— with a little help from her new vampyre friends.

OK I LOVE THESE BOOKS! Hands down I read each one in a day! Now warning they are made for teens, but these books are not writtern like the Twilight series is. Now with that being said I love them all! There is some language in the books that may that be for some, just wanted to throw that out. Also every wal-mart I have seen carries these books so you can get them there which is a plus! All I can say is happy reading!
Sorry these are written by P.C and Kristen Cast

2 comments:

Monica said...

Who is the author?

Monica said...

Thanks for letting me know. :>