Thursday, January 28

My Fairy Grandmother


I just finished this adorable book by Aubrey Mace and I had to put in on here right away because it is so god! I loved it. It's definitely one I'm going to buy and read to my kids when they're old enough because they'll be entertained and so will I. Hope you like it too.


Descended from fairies? It sounds unbelievable, but according to Kaitlin s grandmother Viola, it s true. In spite of her initial reluctance to visit Viola, Kaitlin finds herself being drawn into Viola s stories of elegant castles, evil counts, and exciting escapades. But as Kaitlin learns more about her family, Kaitlin s mother becomes increasingly concerned about Viola's mental health. Good thing Kaitlin knows better! From the author of Spare Change, this enchanting tale shows how a good story can bring a whole family together.
(Thanks to Barnes & Noble Website for the picture and Amazon.com for the description.)

2 comments:

Monica said...

I'm glad someone has read this book. I was actually thinking about reading it myself. Really glad you enjoyed it so much.

Harris Family said...

ohhh thanks so much for inviting me to you book blog. I'll definitely be looking and posting on here! THANKS!!!