Tuesday, June 1

Shiver


I just finished this book tonight and thought if I don't post it now it's not going to happen for a while. So, here I go...this is a really good book. That being said it took me a bit to really get into it (but that could have been due to the fact that I was trying to read it while also taking care of two sick kids...so it was very stop and go.) And, as always it seems, there is a sequel. But it comes out in July...so that's not too bad.

Here's a synopsis from goodreads (I went somewhere new!)--
For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind their house. One yellow-eyed wolf-her wolf-is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: in winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer a few precious months of being human...until the cold makes him shift back again.
Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It's her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human-or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever.

1 comment:

The Clews Crew said...

Glah! I have had this on my request list for months!!! Even back in Idaho Falls. I'm glad to hear it's good and now I really can't wait for it to come in.